eZone   AFSCME Local 328
 4006 Barbur Blvd, Portland, OR 97239

Frequently Asked Questions - BridgeBuilders - Workplace Conflict Resolution

How do I get this started? Do I talk with my co-worker first or with AFSCME?


Go to the above website.  If this is your first time logging in plic on the First Tim Users section and follow the directions, otherwise just sign in. 

Click on Get union Assistance and and under Case Type: Intervention choose BridgeBuilders -- Workplace Conflict Resolution and just follow the prompts. 


Hope this helps, please let me know if you need further assistance.



Would it be possible to get an outline of this class?

I have forwarded your request to bridgebuilder@oregonafscme.com . If you don't hear from anyone shortly please send an email directly to the aforementioned address.


[back to sign in]